6. Food-Related Vendors:
SoCal VegFest, as the sole event coordinator, will apply for temporary food facility permits. Vendors must read through Orange County Health Department information and must complete/turn in the Temporary Food Facility Permit to Event Coordinator - Laura McManus
. Vendors serving prepared food must comply with Orange County Health Department regulations.
- ALL Food-Related Vendors serving or demoing prepared foods are required to attend a Food Vendor Meeting at OC Health Department.The vendor must display SoCal VegFest Booth Sign for Health Department Requirement. More details will be sent once the Vendor has paid for the space in FULL.
- Vendors must display the SoCal VegFest Food Allergen Menu at a visible spot.
- Vendors are encouraged to promote SoCal VegFest through their websites, social media, emails, and other opportunities.
- Vendors are encouraged to bring own signs, bright/big pictures of food entrees, and menu board to set up within the confines of the Vendor booth.
- Insurance – All types of food vendors (Promotional/Restaurant/Food) Vendors must provide SoCal VegFest with a certificate of insurance that lists "Animal Protection and Rescue League" and "SoCal VegFest" as additionally insured under a $1 million general liability insurance policy. Address to be listed: PO. Box 20163, Fountain Valley, CA 92728.